senior portrait sessions - $190
- Up to 60 minutes with the photographer at a location of your choosing.
- A collection of at least 12 images (usually more) to view online in a password-protected gallery with the option to purchase prints, downloads and more.
- Gallery will be accessible for two months and can be reopened after two months for a $50 fee.
- Each addition hour is $100 incrementally.
- Outfit changes are permitted as time allows.
DOWNLOADS of your edited, color-corrected collection are available in high resolution via your online gallery according to the package prices listed below. Personal usage rights will be granted as part of your package purchase, so you can have your images printed wherever you choose (We recommend mpix.com). Knowledgable judgement is used when editing your collection, and images will be made color or black & white depending on aesthetics.
- $95 for 10 high resolution images.
- $138 for 15 high resolution images.
- $180 for 20 high resolution images.
- $260 for 30 high resolution images.
- $340 for 40 high resolution images.
THUMBDRIVE - Get your collection on a USB thumbdrive for an additional $10
PRINTS AND PRODUCTS - Gallery quality prints in glossy, matte or metallic finish available in 5x7 all the way up to 16x20 through your online gallery. Print costs start at $5. Other products like bamboo prints and accordion brag books are also available.
ADDITIONAL INFO -
- The fee for your sitting will be collected at the time of your session.
- Each additional hour (beyond the first 60 minutes of your session) will be $100 incrementally.
- Out-of-pocket expenses for travel, parking and any fees related to your session (entrance fee into a park, for example) are reimbursable. You will be charged $.45/mile beyond the first 15 miles of travel (the first 15 miles are free).
I look forward to photographing you!